Date(s) - 10/27/2012
This weekend is a BIG weekend as we join forces with the American Cancer Society to raise awareness and finances to help fight Breast Cancer. Our weekend will start out with:
- Lima Explosion Media Day 2012 (Saturday, October 27th @ 2pm – Lima Central Catholic High School Gymnasium). This event will be an opportunity for the media, team sponsors & Season Ticket Holders in Lima and the Surrounding areas to take pictures, interview players & ask questions pertaining to the upcoming season. This is event is FREE to fans, which are about to sit in the stands during the event. Fans will have the chance to also take pictures and get autographs during the last portion of Media Day.
- 2012 Lima Explosion Team Introduction (Saturday, October 27th @ 3:30pm – Lima Central Catholic High School Gymnasium). This event will highlight our players, as they sign contracts for the upcoming season. This is event is FREE to fans, which are about to sit in the stands during the event.
- $1.00 from every ticket sold will go to the American Cancer Society to help in our fight against Breast Cancer. Let’s PACK THE HOUSE!!! (Tickets are $5.00)
- A Portion of the Proceeds of Every Bottle of OXY Water PINK (The Official Health Beverage of the ABA & The Lima Explosion) that is sold on this night will be donated to the American Cancer Society to help find a cure for cancer. (Each Bottle is $2.00. case of 12 is $24)
- A Portion of the Proceeds of EVERY ABA Mini Pink Basketball on this night will go to the American Cancer Society to help in our fight against Breast Cancer (Each PINK Mini Ball is $10.00)
We would like to thank our Corporate Sponsors: The Community Clinic at Baton Rouge, Domino’s Pizza, X-Treme Home Builders, Anytime Fitness, Neighborhood Cleaners, Cornerstone Harvest Church, Virtual Technologies Group & Lima Pallet Company. To learn how YOU can be a sponsor of the Lima Explosion, please contact Lewis Shine at LewisShine@LimaExplosion.com or 419-549-6426