Join the Team
WTLW Sales Representative
WTLW TV/ WOSN, the leader in broadcasting high school sports throughout West Ohio, is seeking a full-time sales representative. This person will report directly to the sales manager. Compensation includes base salary commensurate with experience and commission. This person must be competitive and thrive in a performance-based environment and should expect to make significant revenue contributions toward department goals. The position requires time in the office and outside the office on sales calls.
- Must hold an appreciation for the Mission and Vision of WTLW/WOSN.
- Should enjoy high school sports and understand the value to local communities.
- Must have a keen instinct at developing external relationships.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Must be a self-starter with an outgoing and driven personality.
- Must be well-organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting coworkers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including but not limited to MS Word and Excel.
- Must be a team player with the ability to positively interact with others.
- Make calls on clients as needed in the sales process, which includes selling sponsorships and advertising packages for WTLW/WOSN programming.
- Create proposals and prepare, edit, proofread, and finalize sales presentations.
- Write commercials scripts.
Overview & How to Apply:
WTLW TV is seeking a full-time Sales Account Executive to sell sponsorships for WTLW TV and WOSN, a regional sports channel. This is a base plus commission position. To apply, email your resume to email@example.com or mail it to WTLW TV, 1844 Baty Road, Lima, Ohio 45807. No walk-ins or phone calls.
WTLW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking to grow our list of individuals who are willing to occasionally volunteer their time on the TV 44 team. From working at the Auction to projects throughout the year, it takes many hands to pull some of this off. Interested in being an occasional volunteer? Fill out the quick form to the right and we’ll be in touch!